Our All-Inclusive Wedding and Honeymoon Package in Michigan
A complete wedding is available for $1,000
- Site – Munro House Bed & Breakfast and Spa is a classically decorated Greek Revival Mansion located in downtown Jonesville Michigan. The wedding ceremony is typically held in the parlor.
- Minister – Reverend Mike Venturini is the on-site ordained minister who will perform the wedding ceremony. Reverend Mike is a representative of the Universal Life Church and will marry anyone, regardless of religious affiliation or lack of it.
- Bride’s Bouquet – A dozen red roses bunched in an easy-to-hold bouquet with contrasting foliage.
- Groom’s Boutonniere – A single red rose with contrasting foliage appropriate to be pinned to the groom’s lapel.
- Custom Cake – Our cake boss can recreate just about any cake from a picture that you can find on the internet.
- Reception – Cut the cake and enjoy soft drinks in this great old house with up to 20 of your family and friends.
- Lodging – 2 nights’ bed and breakfast at Munro House Bed & Breakfast and Spa for the bride and groom in their choice of available rooms on the night before and the night of the wedding.
Additionally, light hors d’oeuvres for the reception can be arranged for a fee.
A full dinner for the wedding party can be arranged at a nearby restaurant at menu prices. Choose pizza, barbeque, or fine dining restaurants that are located just a few blocks away.